Have you ever had to choose between something you wanted to do and something you needed to do?

Yes, I have had to choose between something I wanted to do and something I needed to do. For example, there was a time when I wanted to hang out with my friends, but I had an important school assignment that I needed to finish. I really wanted to go because I knew I would have fun and did not want to miss out, but I decided to stay home and finish my assignment first. I got my work done but I was unable to spend time with my friends later.

Summary: Sometimes we have to put our responsibilities before the things we want to do. Even though it can be disappointing in the moment, making the responsible choice can benefit us in the long run

Reflection: This reminds me of Troy because he also had to make choices based on his responsibilities and circumstances. My situation was much smaller, but I understand how difficult it can be to give up something you want because you know you have something more important that needs to be done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

Prompt: Write about an experience when someone assumed something about you because of a stereotype. What was the situation, and what did you do?